- Gently cleans all wood and laminated floors while leaving them smelling fresh and streak-free.
- Removes dirt and stains with ease.
- No rinsing required while leaving no residue or stickiness afterwards.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Eucalyptus oil is the perfect disinfectant for wood floors, extracting ground-in dirt and grime with little effort.
- Thyme oil is high in anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, plus it’s known to naturally repel insects like flies and ants.
- Lavender oil for its disinfectant properties.
- Great for use if you have pets in the home.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the lab_els are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Mix 20-30ml of cleaner in 5 litres of warm water. No rinsing required. Does not polish floors.
- For very dirty floors or for a stronger scent, use more of the cleaner.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Aqua (water), vinegar, essential oils (Eucalyptus globules, Lavendula Officinalis, Thymus vulgaris). As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.